We can’t spell IUPUI without U.
For some, it’s a life changing moment with a mentor. For others, it’s a fountain flooding the campus with bubbles. Together these stories from students, faculty, staff, alumni, and neighbors create a collective, colorful history of our 50 years on the IUPUI campus—and we couldn’t have told it better ourselves.
The stories only you can tell
Share a story about your time here. It can be something—or someone—you’ll never forget. A moment, or an entire career. Have a throwback photo that encapsulates your time here? Even better.
Here are some prompts to get you thinking.
- How have you watched IUPUI change?
- How has IUPUI changed you?
- What is your best memory from your time at IUPUI?
- What was your biggest achievement or research discovery?
- Who was your mentor? How did they help you most?
- How did you help shape the Indianapolis community while you were here? Or, if you are a community member, how did you benefit from IUPUI?
We’ll be posting some of your stories on social media, and some will appear on this website. Although we won’t be able to publish every story that is shared, know that you are always part of IUPUI, and your stories are important to us.